Tom of Finland Vodka Photo Competition (“Contest”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF UNITED STATES WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
SPONSOR: Wolf Spirit LLC, 121 Monroe Street, Eugene, OR 97402
CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR: ION Marketing Group, a division of Bovitz, Inc., 16133 Ventura Blvd., Suite 820, Encino, CA 91436
1. Contest Period: Contest begins December 1, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends June 10, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PST. Contest Administrator’s computer is the official clock for the Contest.
2. Contest Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the United States, 21 years of age or older, as of date of entry. The following persons are also NOT eligible to enter or win: (a) employees, officers, directors of Wolf Spirit LLC, ION Marketing Group, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and prize suppliers; (b) employees, officers, directors of retailers, suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or other entities holding an alcohol beverage license; (c) members of the immediate family or same household of persons in subsections (a) and (b).
3. How to Enter: This Contest requires entrants (“Entrants”) to post at least one photo to their personal Instagram page, on or before June 10, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PST, that satisfy the rules outlined below. Entrants are required to:
a. Post at least one photo on Instagram (“Submission”)
- The Submission must be in feed only, not on Instagram Stories
- The image should be inspired by the Tom of Finland ethos
- The image must include a bottle of Tom of Finland Vodka
b. Tag @tomoffinlandvodka in the photo
c. Use the hashtag #YourTomIsShowing or #TomOfFinland101 in the caption of the post
d. Entrant’s Instagram page must be public
Sponsor and Contest Administrator will select, based on photo quality, artistic expression, and use of bottle, a total of 10 Entrants to become a finalist (“Finalist”) and advance to the final round of Contest. Each Finalist will receive a stipend of $500 USD, payable by check from ION Marketing Group, a division of Bovitz, Inc.
Individuals may include multiple photos in their Submission. There is no Submission limit per individual. All Submissions must meet the requirements above. No other form of Submission will be accepted.
Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
4. Entry Limits & Other Restrictions: There is no Entry limit per individual.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a person responsible for an Entry, such Entry will be credited to the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account associated with the Instagram account used to submit the Entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
5. Winner Selection: A total of two winners will be chosen. The first winner will be chosen by a panel of judges (“Jury Winner”), and the second winner will be calculated based on the Submission receiving the most votes on Instagram (“Audience Winner”), as outlined below.
Contest Administrator will post each Finalist on the Tom of Finland Vodka Instagram feed
(https://www.instagram.com/tomoffinlandvodka), one per day, starting on June 12, 2021.
The Jury Winner will be selected by a panelist of judges sourced by Contest Administrator. The panel will consist of 3-5 judges, including at least one representative each from Tom of Finland Vodka and Tom of Finland Foundation. The panel will select their favorite photo based on photo quality, artistic expression, and use of the Tom of Finland Vodka bottle and that Finalist will be deemed the Jury Winner.
The Audience Winner will be determined based on the Submission that receives the most votes on the Tom of Finland Vodka Instagram page. A vote (“Vote”) is a comment to the Finalist post with the word “VOTE” and the hashtag #YourTomIsShowing. Voting will remain open until July 13, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. PST.
The Finalist who receives the most Votes on Instagram will be declared the Audience Winner. The Audience Winner will be selected at 4:00 p.m. PST on July 13, 2021.
By participating in the Contest, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Sponsor and Contest Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
6. Prize: The prize is $1,000 USD, paid by check from ION Marketing Group, a division of Bovitz Inc. A total of two (2) prizes will be awarded.
In General: Prizes must be accepted as awarded. All expenses unspecified in these Official Rules as well as all taxes on value of prize(s) won are the sole responsibility of winner. The Prize winner understands and agrees that he/she will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form reflecting the value of the Grand Prize; Prize winner further agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor/Contest Administrator as to their compliance with reporting his/her receipt of prize as per applicable law. Prizes are not transferable without the written prior consent of Sponsor, which may be granted or
withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind.
7. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified via e-mail, phone and/or mail (method[s] of notification being determined in sole discretion of Sponsor and Contest Administrator) and must sign an affidavit of eligibility & a publicity release (where legal) to be returned within indicated time period. Affidavit/release must be returned within seven (7) days of notification. Failure to do so, if potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason (including, if applicable, invalid e-mail address or winner notification e-mail being classified as “junk” or “SPAM”), or if potential winner is determined by Sponsor/Contest Administrator to be in violation of these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified. In the event of disqualification, the prize will be forfeited without compensation (or other liability or obligation of any kind) and an alternate will be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries received for the contest, time permitting.)
8. Releases of Liability & Publicity: By participating in the Contest, you release, indemnify and hold harmless (a) Sponsor, Contest Administrator, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and prize suppliers, as well as Instagram; and (b) the employees, officers, directors, independent contractors, agents, successors and assigns of any of the entities in subsection (a); from any and all liability for injury or damages of any kind arising from or related to participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or the acceptance,
receipt, possession, use or misuse of prize(s), as applicable. Except where prohibited by law, winners agree to the use by Sponsor and its agents (including Contest Administrator) of their name, likeness, photograph, voice, social media handles, address (city/state) or other indicia or persona, as well as statements regarding Tom of Finland Vodka and/or this Contest, for trade/advertising/promotional purposes without further compensation or notice of any kind.
9. Limitations of Liability. Sponsor and Contest Administrator are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, corrupted, jumbled, garbled, inaccessible, blocked, damaged, misdirected, unrecorded or improperly recorded entries, regardless of cause (all of which are void). Sponsor and Contest Administrator further assume no responsibility for any electronic, programming, software, hardware, network or other technological malfunction, failure or error of any kind as well as for entries not properly recorded or received by Sponsor/Contest Administrator due to filtering by or
other operation of Instagram (as applicable). The failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
10. Force Majeure/Tampering. If the Contest cannot be conducted as originally planned due to any cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g., natural disaster, civil commotion, governmental action, unauthorized human intervention), Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, Sponsor will make the prizes available pursuant to these Official Rules in a manner which Sponsor determines in its sole discretion is fair, appropriate and consistent with its underlying intent. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on
ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR AND/OR CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR IN ANY WAY MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR EACH RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AS WELL AS DISQUALIFYING SUCH PERSON FROM THE CONTEST, IF APPLICABLE).
11. Dispute Resolution/Governing Law: To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that:
a. any and all disputes regarding the Contest or these Official Rules shall be governed by the internal, substantive law of the State of California (i.e., without regard to choice of law/conflict of law rules of California or of any other jurisdiction)
b. you are subject to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Central District of California or California state court situate in Los Angeles County, California
c. you waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or the like
d. any action will be brought by you individually (NOT as part of a class action)
e. your recovery in any such action is limited to actual costs involved in participating in the Contest (if any), with all rights to attorneys’ fees and any and all damages (including special, incidental, compensatory, punitive, consequential damages) or other forms of relief being expressly waived.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT FULLY APPLY TO YOU.
12. Winner’s List: Names of the prize winners can be obtained by sending an email to on or before October 1, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. PST with the subject header: “Tom of Finland Vodka Photo Competition Winner.”